Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Epic!!

Brings back memories. I like the way Mega Man powers up with flowers. I also like the selection of people you chose. These were the video games I played when I was younger.

Walking Cycle for Dummies Walking Cycle for Dummies

Powerfully Simple and to the point!

This makes a lot of sense. It might even be the best one Ive seen on walking all together....

The Beginner's Sound Tut The Beginner's Sound Tut

I favorited

I will try to use this on my first flash

Izzy712 responds:

Glad I could help you :D

Left Fro Dead Left Fro Dead

Not Bad

Add Sound
Add Music
Change Fire button from Ctrl to"S" That's a hot key on my laptop Other than that... Hurry up with the next game so I can kill more ZOMBIES!!! 4/5

Flash Maker 1.0 Flash Maker 1.0

Not bad

I see where you were going with this. You could have a different background and add more songs to the line up. The letter font could be a little more eye catching.

TheSongSalad responds:

thanks for the review.

WTF Pong WTF Pong

Funny

I thought that this game was funny because the pong got caught behind the paddle and it bounced back and forth between the wall and the paddle and gave me one point for each time the pong hit the wall

TheSongSalad responds:

uh... glad you like it?

Avoidance 2 Avoidance 2

Way better then the first one

Now all you need is maybe some music

flsh responds:

i'm glad you like it. be sure to check out Avoidence 3 when it comes out!

Tune and Race Tune and Race

Make the next one

Im counting on you that you can do better. If you did this than you know what your doing. All you need to do is put in more cars,better music,better rims. Then drop in some sexy chicks and most importantly the tune part. Intake, exhaust,headers, tuning chips,nitro,turbo,super chargers. The ability to lower the car. Street cred and you could make front page easy!!! 3/5 5/10 Youve proved that you can do it. SO JUST DO IT!

Bloody Fun Day Bloody Fun Day

Good but could be better

Im not sure if Im playing this right or not but I would like to play it longer than just 5 or 6 levels. Like I said I might just be playing it wrong...

tha ultim dress-up tha ultim dress-up

Not too bad

It gave you two songs and lots of items. You might want to just have two chopped up loops next time. That way the file size is smaller. Other than that you already said that you were going to clean it up and fix the layer issue.

mctoast responds:

thx dude :D always love when u message something. and yea, im going to try make file size smaller and tidy it up well, v 1,1 is soon here :)